- Priority Queueing and Weighted Fair Queueing are normally very different
  and distinctive queue mechanisms, each with their own idiosyncrasies.

  As Cisco struggles to find the QoS nirvana the rules are changing. . .

  Low Latency Queuing via Class Based Weighted Fair Queueing, a feature
  that seemed to start around in 12.0.7T, combined priority with CB-WFQ.

  The way I understand it, when the priority keyword is used to invoke low
  latency queueing instead of the bandwidth keyword, the policy map class
  that contains the priority is dequeued first and sent over those that do
not.
  It appears that LLQ is meant for real time streams such as video and
voice,
  but I do not see why it could not be used with other data types just as
easily.

  There are examples of this on CCO, try searching using low latency
queueing
  as the search phrase.