I believe this is the concept behind LLQ, the queuing mechanism that cisco
propeses in order to have strict QoS (specially with VoIP over high traffic
netowrks)

Panayiotis Psihoyios                    SyNET S.A.
CCNP (Security, ATM), CCDP, MCP 118 B, Agias Eleoussis Street
Network Engineer                                GR 151 25 Maroussi
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Athens - Greece
Tel:++ 301 61 29 500                    Fax: ++ 301 61 25 313