I've got a PIX 513 that went into production a few weeks ago.  It was
running fine for a while, and one day we lost internet connectivity inside
my network.

I tested for a few minutes and could get out from the DMZ, but not from
inside.  My partner reset the PIX and connectivity came back.  This repeated
itself a few days later.  Yesterday it happened twice.

I obviously want to do something besides resetting it after each failure,
but I'm not sure where to start.  I looked through the CCO and didn't find
any reference to a problem like mine.

Any thoughts before I call the TAC?

Let me know...

--- Dennis