What bothers me is that using a comprehensive calculation (input and
output combined) on ANY full-duplex connection seams meaningless.  What
difference does it make if there is still bandwidth to spare on the Rx
side when the Tx is maxed out?

Your thoughts??

DaveC

Yes: when I say 5 minute movin average, I mean the exponential average.
I have the formula around here some where.