The CRCs indicate that a cell or multiple cells required to reconstruct the
common part
convergence sublayer pdu (cpcs pdu) were "lost".  Thus the IP datagram(s)
can not be
successfully reassembled.  The frame errors however indicate a SONET problem
possibly at
the physical layer.  Judging from the fact that in your snapshot there is
actually
something sitting in the input queue and there are drops, there are possibly
multiple
problems. 1) traffic is very bursty and at times fills the input queue and
causes a drop
here and there.  Remember that the traffic in the input queue has however,
already
successfully been reassembled and is waiting to be switched to the
appropriate output
interface.  2) there is a physical problem check the other side also. Check
the
controller output on the 7507 (show controllers cbus if I remember
correctly).  Also,
what is on the other side? Check that too.  HTH.

--trey