RPMs for the same is available here (RPMs make installing on Linux a piece
of cake, basically automated installs):

http://freshmeat.net/projects/tacacs+/

I'll be giving it a spin tonight for use in my lab (updated my diagrams
today as well):
http://r2cisco.artoo.net/routers.html

Actually, I don't like the way the line drawings exported from Visio, so
I'll update it again to make it more clear.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]