"You can access it using a browser anywhere".  This is what I am worried
about.  When you are talking about controlling ACS via the web browser
interface, does it use standard "http" or "https".  If it uses the
standard http, then everything can be captured by a sniffer.

Can anyone confirm this?  Thanks.

Sean