From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of xc
Sent:   Sunday, April 29, 2001 6:34 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        has anybody tried non-Cisco approved flash/memory [7:2498]

I need to upgrade some of my lab routers to handle 12.0 and 12.1.  These
IOS's are resource hogs, so apparently I need to pump up the DRAM and flash.
So, has anybody tried out some of those non-Cisco approved DRAM and flash
units?  Don't worry, none of my routers are going to be used in a production
environment.  But I won't do it if these units completely blow some circuit
on the router.

XC