Recently did the same - was apprehensive about using non-recommended
Cisco parts, in lab equipment - used Kingston and has not missed a beat
so far.

Adam Burgess wrote:

> I have 8 2500's, two 2600's and a 4500M, all with Kingston Flash and DRAM
> and I have never had a problem with any of them.
>
> Regards
>
> Adam

Regards
  Edmund Woltynski

The information transmitted by the following e-mail is intended only for
the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use
of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject
them to criminal or civil liability. If you received this communication
in error, please contact us immediately at (618) 83711492, and delete
the communication from any computer or network system.