From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Joshua Beining
Sent:   Thursday, May 03, 2001 9:37 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Will the NM-4T work on 2600 series routers [7:3056]

It seems that there is some confusion wrt network modules and 2600/3600
routers.  Searching on Ciscos site, they say that the NM-4T is not supported
for the 2600 series but I see cisco resellers, and others advertising the
NM-4T for 2600/3600 routers.  Am I missing the doc from Cisco that says the
NM-4T is now supported on the 2600 sereis?  Can anyone provide some imput.
Thanks.

-Joshua