----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Cotts"

> Joshua;
> >From the Modularity Cafe area:
> NM-4T: Four-port Serial Network Module 2600 series - Not Available
> >From the pricing area (DPRG) NM-4T is not listed for the 2600s.
> I seem to remember that someone plugged one into a 2600 and it wasn't
> recognized. If that has changed and someone knows from experience then let
> us know.

We use in our environment some 2600 with
NM-2W + 2x WIC-2T for almost same price as NM-4T. (for new pieces)
This is more flexible that we can equip six serial ports if needed.

The only potential advantage (if NM-4T would be
supported in 2600) is the command
show controller serial x/y
showing actual clock rate provided by DCE.

Probably negative answer for the subject could have the cause
in some problems in different implementation of PCI
buses in 2600 versus 3600 architectures. (old PCI bridge or so on)
Note that NM-4T is very similar - PCB, chips, connector,
with PA-4T for 7200 series.

Pawel/