From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Kevin Wigle
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 7:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCDA [7:2971]

Dear Group,

I guess I've been sleeping again......

It used to be the case that getting CCDA meant that you have passed CCNA and
DCN.

However looking at CCO, it seems that CCDA is now a one exam cert also -
although:

CCDA Prerequisites

Knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate small networks. CCNA
certification is highly recommended.    <- But not required!!

Making it easier to get the junior certs I guess.  Whether that is a good
thing........

Kevin Wigle