It takes me by surprise, as I have a brochure from Geotrain (dating from
about 1998 I think - yeah, I'm a bit of a packrat - I think I can throw it
out now :-) that states that CCNA certification is a prerequisite for CCDA.
At the time, test requirements for the CCDA were CCNA certification and CDS
exam #9E0-004.
CCDP required CCDA certification, ACRC, CLSC, CMTD and CID (or CCDA,
foundation and CID).
JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 07/05/2001

"Priscilla Oppenheimer" @groupstudy.com on 05/05/2001
04:47:53 am

Please respond to "Priscilla Oppenheimer"

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]