Right on Jack!  This is a tremendous accomplishment.  Accolades to Jeff is
all
that should be flying around under this subject.

Jeff - Thanks for your candor and your willingness to tell us all about your
approach, lessons learned, whatever you want to call.  It is greatly
appreciated.

"Q" - Go take the test and then tell us your thoughts.  Until then keep
studying, encourage and congratulate when HUGE miles stones are met.

Darren

At 05:16 PM 05/10/2001 -0400, Jack Williams wrote:
>Huh?
>
>For future reference, when someone achieves something significant, the
>correct response is "CONGRATULATIONS!".
>
>I don't know what our friend does for a living, but if I can pass the CCIE
>lab on the second try, I'll be very pleased with myself.

***********************************
Darren S. Crawford
Lucent Technologies Worldwide Services
2377 Gold Meadow Way            Phone: (916) 859-5200 x310
Suite 230                               Fax: (916) 859-5201
Sacramento, CA 95670            Pager: (800) 467-1467
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Epager: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lucent.com           Network Systems
Consultant - CCNA, CCIE Written

                        "Providing the Power Operable Networks."

        "Ham and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment
for a
pig."