Your attitude is bitter.

I was programming machine code on a Commodore 64 before Bill Gates even knew
how to polish his windows, but that doesn't mean that I know everything
about Commodore 64 nor Windows, and I actually find 'pissing contests'
(excuse my language) like this rather inmature.

You could show the decency to congratulate the new CCIE before asking for
more information, instead of having the attitude "give me, tell me, show me,
I want to know, me me me, I I I".

Passing a certification is always a step in the right direction, no matter
if it's a Basic Word 97 test or a CCIE lab; It is all relative to the person
passing it.

I am sure that Dung H. Le did not write this e-mail to show of, but simply
to show how proud he is (I assume he's a he), and to HELP OTHER CANDIDATES
with a little info on how to prepare themselves for this lab.

If you don't find Cisco certification or equipment that important or
necessary, I can't really figure out what you're doing on this list, because
you must be VERY BUSY at your work with all that knowledge you already have.

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager