I was just scanning the CCO for fun and came accross this trick for the
Enable password (and probably the others as well).  I just thought it was
cute...

[The Enable password] can contain the question mark (?) character if you
precede the question mark with the key combination Crtl-V when you create
the password; for example, to create the password abc?123, do the following:

*       Enter abc.
*       Type Crtl-V.
*       Enter ?123.
        When the system prompts you to enter the enable password, you need
not precede the question mark with the Ctrl-V; you can simply enter abc?123
at the password prompt.