                From:   Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Thursday, April 26, 2001 2:40 AM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        Re: Etherchannel between 2621 router and
3548 switch [7:2049]

                I succeeded configuring the trunking using dot1q
encapsulation.  However, I
                wonder if I can apply "EtherChannel" to the trunk for
variable speed and
                redundancy.  If I have 2 FastEthernet ports configured to be
the
                EtherChannel, will the subinterfaces I created on one
FastEthernet port will
                replicate on the other one of the 2621?  Because I know I
cannot have the
                same IP address on diferent interfaces of a router.

                ""EA Louie""  wrote in message
                > this should work just perfect for you
                >
                > http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/50.shtml

Fast Ethernet
                ports
                > > on the 2621 router to be the EtherChannel of trunk?  If
so, how can I
                > create
                > > sub-interfaces for Multi-vlans? any document I can find?
Thanks All!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]