I use Solarwinds too but what tool are you referring to in the suite for
baselining a network?  Snooping and documenting yes but baseling...Hmmm.

Darren

At 09:45 PM 05/14/2001 -0400, Jeff Duchin wrote:
>Check out www.SolarWinds.net ... really cool and it has alot of extra tools.
>The Engineers edition has everyting and you can get all kinds of stats.
>
>Jeff
>

>""anthony""  wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>> Does anyone know any good tools that I could use to get a network
>baseline?
>> I need to get one and not sure what tools and guidlines to use.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for your help
>>
>> Anthony
>> FAQ, list archives, and subscription info:
>> Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

***********************************
Darren S. Crawford
Lucent Technologies Worldwide Services
2377 Gold Meadow Way            Phone: (916) 859-5200 x310
Suite 230                               Fax: (916) 859-5201
Sacramento, CA 95670            Pager: (800) 467-1467
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Epager: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lucent.com           Network Systems
Consultant - CCNA, CCIE Written

                        "Providing the Power Operable Networks."

        "Ham and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment
for a
pig."