Good afternoon

I'm having a little difficulty installing my new 4 port ATM/IMA network
module in my 3640 router.  The router will not recognize the module.

I've actually swapped three different modules - in different slots - to no
avail - so I don't think it's a hardware issue.

I've tried the following different IOS images:
- 12.1.5T(7) IP/IPX/AT
- 12.2.1 IP/IPX/AT

I'm assuming I don't need an enterprise or 'plus' image (if so that's not
documented anywhere I can find).

The router has 8MB flash and 96MB DRAM (and a 8MB PCMCIA flash card) - its
only other module is a 2E2W with 2 WIC1DSUs installed.

Any ideas?????  I'm already running several of these modules in 3660s and
2621s -  I know they work!

Don Dettmore
Lead Network Analyst
Fiserv CBS