Rather be an expert in the field with the proper knowledge then to know a
whole book by heart. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Sudarshan Narasimhachari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: donderdag 17 mei 2001 23:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Passed BCMSN [7:4546]

Kevin et all Brain dump people out there,

I have no comments on your ability to memorise a whole book. What we are
talking here about is real achievements. I hope people in this group will
agree with me in the difference between real experience and knowledge and
just brain dumps.

I know there are going to be fumes on this now. Let them come....:-)

- Sudarshan