John, Kevin and Group,
        I know most on this list agree..
        What difference does it make if we start from books & go to
experience, or start with experience and go to books?  The main point is we
know where we want to go, and either way we'll get there.
        Does anyone on list know the story of blue crabs in a bucket? No
matter how many crabs try to escape, they always get pulled back down by a
crab below them.  No crab ever gets away, and no lid is ever used. So if
somebody finds fault with your path, your way, remember those blue crabs.
They're really yummy.

live well, smile lots,
- susan
lab scheduled for Jan. 10/11, 2002 RTC