From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Brad McConnell
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 8:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Terminal Server [7:5149]

Mark,

When you get the blank line, then press enter and end up back at the west
router, do you have a "Resuming connection to xxx..." line before west's
router prompt?  If not, I dont think the escape sequence is being
acknowledged.  When you input the command, do ctrl-shift-6, then release all
3 keys and quickly hit 'x'.  Kind of a moot point here, but in some cases
(say an AIX box with a 3151 terminal), only the left ctrl key can be used..

Another thing to try would be hitting the spacebar when you get the blank
line instead of enter.  If the escape sequence IS working, then the enter
key is taking you back again, and spacebar may cause the prompt to display.

-Brad McConnell.