Hey all, is it possible to translate public IP addresses (outside) to
private IP addresses (inside) on a PIX firewall. Basically the exact
opposite of what's usually performed on a firewall. We are going to have
users dial in to our internet router and receive a Public IP address. They
have to get through our firewall to gain access to our LAN. Is there a way
to translate the Public IP address they will obtain into a private IP
address used by our LAN so they can access it?  I thank you for your help...

  -Rizzo