From: syson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 5:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PIX question... [7:5248]

hi Rizzo!

You can not even telnet into your PIx from the outside interface, nor you
can telnet into it without VPN or SSH.  Making the PIX work the way you want
(in contrary to the usual way of NATing high security to Low security) won't
work;   It's how PIXs are made & can not be modified to suite every needs.
You might be looking at other routers to get your idea to work ..... but not
PIX.  Any ideas, suggestions, corrects & comments; I would like to hear from
you guys!

Syson Suy

If Life is a Game, These are the Rules:
Experience is a hard teacher.
She give the test first and the lessons afterwards.