From: PSIHOYIOS PANAYIOTIS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 3:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: PIX question... [7:5248]

Hi all,

Just configure the outside interface as you would configure the inside
interface (nat on the outside with a global pool on the inside).

Regards,

Panayiotis Psihoyios                    SyNET S.A.
CCNP (Security, ATM), CCDP, MCP 118 B, Agias Eleoussis Street
Network Engineer                                GR 151 25 Maroussi
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Athens - Greece
Tel:++ 301 61 29 500                    Fax: ++ 301 61 25 313