but a cisco engineer told me i should just use one .
for why upgrade to 256G,the customer is god ,he wants to pay ,i don't
care.^_^
According to the following ,it seems if we use 2 sfm,just one is active
,another is not.

The following is from cisco website.

"128-Gbps Switch Fabric Module. The Switch Fabric Module requires Supervisor
Engine 2. Switch Fabric Modules must be installed in either slot 5 or 6 of
the Catalyst 6500 series switches. For redundancy, you can install a second
Switch Fabric Module. The Switch Fabric Module first installed functions as
the primary module. When two modules are installed at the same time, the
module in slot 5 functions as the primary module, and the module installed
in slot 6 functions as the backup. If you reset the Switch Fabric Module
installed in slot 5, the module in slot 6 becomes the active one."