Priscilla Oppenheimer wrote:

> Ask your manager to send you to a class on doing presentations. You
> shouldn't be expected to do this without training any more than the junior
> engineers can do their jobs without training. In a training class, you will
> get a chance to practice in a safe environment. You will also learn how to
> handle questions.

Besides Toastmasters, I can heartily recommend Friesen, Kay & Associates'
three-day Instructional Techniques workshop.  I've sent a number of new
instructors to it who found it very helpful.  http://www.fka.com/

  Marty Adkins                     Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Mentor Technologies              Phone: 240-568-6526
  133 National Business Pkwy       WWW: http://www.mentortech.com
  Annapolis Junction, MD  20701    Cisco CCIE #1289