Guys,

there is something very WRONG here .... i have a 6509 on site a single DHCP
server ......various VLans and never miss an renew........

are you using the ip helper address properly...( i Mean NO offence)...what i
mean is setting a range ....

ip helper address 10.0.*.* to 193.194.199.9
if so check the lease`s on the DHCP server.......

i need some more info  to help i recon your DHCP server is up the
swany....are there enough addresses in the scope for all users...

(someone i know set up a scope with 1 ip address in to and wondered why only
one client got a renew????)

you only need the ip dhcp command if you want to 65 to BECOME the Dhcp
server...(don`t do it ....it`s a nightmare to adiminster)...

please post MSFC configs for inspection

HTH

steve