Hi Group,

I'm uploading a new IOS on a 2509.  I've verified I have enough Ram/Flash on
the 2509 for the new IOS.  I have to use the available memory pumping the
new IOS on, so I'm going to have to squeeze the old IOS off before doing the
new upload.

To do the upload, can I go through the AUI interface, via a transceiver, and
use a cross-over cable attached right to the Ethernet port on my PC
(assuming I use proper IP addresses)?

I've done this a few times on 2600's (doing a cross-over between the 2600
Ether and my PC) but have never put a transceiver into the mix.

TIA,
Sean C.

CCNP, CCDP, MCSE
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]