You must be a GREAT GURU who couldn't even even figure out how the
groupstudy news server works and how you have been getting your mails.. ha
ha ha....
Could someone tell this poor guy how the news server for groupstudy have
been configured so that he can understand .... I think it's too complicated
!!! In any case, don't bother emailing me because talking to you would be a
absolute waste of time if you cannot understand a simple news-server, how
can I even discuss anything technical with you.... ha ha ha.....

Let's end this...

""Michael L. Williams""  wrote in message
> You don't even deserve a rebuttal, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  You won't
even
> say who you are...... 50,000 workstations my ass.... while you're making
up
> fake credentials, why not just say it was 100,000 workstations or 1
million.

> "Me"  wrote in message
> > Guess I have not read any CCNA books recently....
> >
> > I won't even bother to flame you for the "joke??" . When you find me a
> unix
> > admin who can plan the deployment of 50,000 workstation and successfully
> > roll it out, we can discuss again....
> >
> > ""Michael L. Williams""  wrote in message
> > > In case you haven't noticed, most CCNA books point out the fact that
the
> > IOS
> > > uses a "Unix-ish" shell, with command line completion, etc. just like
> > Unix.
> > >
> > > Some of the low end equipment, like the 700 series and the 1900s allow
> you
> > > to use a web interface, but virtually everything else is command
> line.....
> > >
> > > Can you provide facts showing that the IOS *isn't* Unix-ish?  Perhaps
> > Cisco
> > > is working on a GUI, (don't flame me for this ... it's a joke),
they're
> > > working on a GUI so all the NT admins can have a chance at becoming
> Cisco
> > > gurus =)
> > >
> > > Mike W. (former NT admin)
> > >
> > > "Jason"  wrote in message
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > > would
> > Unix/Linux
> actually
> > > run