Hi

There is a rumor that the 1750 with the right IOS version/feature-set will
do both ISL and 1Q... These are the least expensive. Personally I would call
pre-sales and ask if something in the 1700 series would work.

If not... the least expensive is the 2620 with IP plus IOS (rumored to be
support in 12.2 IP only).

HTH
--
John Hardman CCNP MCSE