From:   Chuck Larrieu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, June 06, 2001 7:05 AM
To:     Circusnuts; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: low-end router that does inter-VLAN routing [7:7256]

Once again, I offer the following. Need a CCO login to use it, but it is
very helpful in discussions like this.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/FeatureNav/FN.pl

According to the IOS feature navigator, ISL VLAN routing is now available on
the 17xx platform with IOS 12.2.1 releases.
I came up with 22 feature sets for the 17xx series.

It's a moving target. :->

Chuck