From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Chuck Larrieu
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 3:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: low-end router that does inter-VLAN routing [7:7256]

As a follow up, and minor correction - ISL is supported on the 17xx
platform, but if you want inter-vlan routing using 802.1Q, then at this
point in time one must still move up to the 26xx platform.

I suppose I should feel Cisco's pain, having to support as many feature
sets, versions and hardware devices as it does. Still....

Chuck