Hi,

Was referring to the BSCN book by Catherine Paquet and Diane Teare (original
post asked for suggestions for routing exam).
This book is from the CCNP preparation library.

ISBN 1-57870-228-3

Obviously I can't say how close it is to the exam, but it's very close to
the course notes. Exam on the 26th so I should soon find out soon.

Regards,

Gaz

""hal9001""  wrote in message
> Can you say whether this is the BCMSN Course Book by Ciscopress or the
Exam