Apologies for addressing as Priscilla and co. I read through it after
sending and seemed a bit cheeky. I normally avoid directing questions. I
knew that Priscilla had previous knowledge of the process, but not sure who
else on the group.

Seems a bit careless. It's my understanding that Version 1.1 has just been
released (updated version). You'd think that the course notes would be put
through a trial run before release, so that at least obvious mistakes can be
ironed out.
I think from the table I was talking about, the 'x's fell off the printing
press and a cleaner had a guess at where they came from. They're all over
the place.   :-)

Regards,

Gaz

""Priscilla Oppenheimer""  wrote in message
> The exam and course are written by Cisco. It's not always the same person.
> If the course has a mistake, the exam may not have the same mistake.
> (Hopefully it won't!)
>
> Some of the Cisco Press books are the course notes ported to book format.
> The Cisco Press editor who develops the book may have a hard job because
he
> or she must produce an accurate book even if the course is not accurate.
In
> some cases mistakes carry over, but usually they are caught. In a few
cases
> the editor got a bit too creative and the book is "off course." Like the
> Cisco Press CID book, which is a good book, but is not as well targeted
> toward the test as it could be.
>
> Sybex books are written by people not directly associated with Cisco.
These