-----Original Message-----
From: Khurrum Shahzad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 2:23 PM

The device with which I am connecting cisco has lmi disabled.

>I am a little curiius why you'd want to do no >keepalive and disable lmi
>on a frame ckt, I mean lmi is how the circuit does a >sanity check to check
status.

Brian "Sonic" Whalen

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Khurrum Shahzad wrote:

> I already configured frame relay ietf encapsulation and lmi disable ( no
keep alives).
> In my configuration frame relay cloud get data from s1 with dlci 26 and
gives data on s1 with dlci 27. But in order to this configuration words i
have to configure 2 additional route ( 26 on s1 and 17 on s0 which is not
required for my configuraion). In absence of these route configuratio