And no... You need to define 3 scopes.... one for each vlan/network.  The
router then unicasts the original broadcast and replaces the network field
which originates as 0 with the proper subnet the station is on.

The dhcp server then sees a request from the workstation and answers
appropriately for that network and the router is all done.

-Patrick

>>> "Vlade"  06/15/01 10:44AM >>>
There is an easy Win NT solution. You can have a one of the servers or
workstations act as a DHCP relay for the other subnets. They will listen dor
DHCP broadcats and forward them to the proper DHCP server.
""[EMAIL PROTECTED]""  wrote in
message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Hi all,
>
> In a Cat6509, we have created three VLANs. In one of the three VLANs, an
NT