Greetings,

Question 1) Yes - using the "ip helper address " command on the router
interfaces for the VLANs that don't have a DHCP server.

Question 2) Technically, yes you can. But only by bridging on the router
interfaces for the VLANs. However, it does fall under the first rule of
networking, "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." Its a messy
solution and you should only do it if you absolutely have to and its short
term (such as an addressing migration).

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

        Karen