Hi Everyone,

I have just Remote Access 2.0 between me and my CCNP cert and by Saturday
this
week, I would have been a CCNP certified. My problem seem to be the way
forward, before now I had been thinking of getting my CCDP before focusing
strength on the all important CCIE. I seem to gather last night from Cisco
site that CCDA is a prerequisite for CCDP and I have not written my DCN (CCDA
exam). confirm whether my findings about the CCDA prerequisite is true.

The dilemmna is, should I write DCN, then CID to get my CCDP as well or I
should forget all that and concentrate on my CCIE written? I am more for the
latter, to me once one have his CCIE, there will be no need for titles like:

Oletu Godswill, CCDP, CCNP, etc, etc, .....   It will just be
Oletu Godswill, CCIE # xxxx

Please, I want to hear your own point of view.

Regards.
Oletu H. Godswill.