From: Oletu Hosea Godswill, CCNA.=0D
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 10:50:12 AM=0D
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]=0D
Subject: After CCNP what Next [7:9149]=0D
=0D
Hi Everyone,=0D
=0D
I have just Remote Access 2.0 between me and my CCNP cert and by Saturday=
=0D
this=0D
week, I would have been a CCNP certified. My problem seem to be the way=0D
forward, before now I had been thinking of getting my CCDP before focusin=
g=0D
strength on the all important CCIE. I seem to gather last night from Cisc=
o=0D
site that CCDA is a prerequisite for CCDP and I have not written my DCN
(CCDA=0D
exam). confirm whether my findings about the CCDA prerequisite is true.=0D
=0D
The dilemmna is, should I write DCN, then CID to get my CCDP as well or I=
=0D
should forget all that and concentrate on my CCIE written? I am more for =
the=0D
latter, to me once one have his CCIE, there will be no need for titles li=
ke:=0D
=0D
Oletu Godswill, CCDP, CCNP, etc, etc, ..... It will just be=0D
Oletu Godswill, CCIE # xxxx=0D
=0D
Please, I want to hear your own point of view.=0D
=0D
Regards.=0D
Oletu H. Godswill.=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
com/list/cisco.html=0D

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]