From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Hunt Lee
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 5:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help!!! [7:9311]

[ The following text is in the "x-user-defined" character set. ]

I have just bought a Cisco 2503 router from Ebay.  However, after I boot
up the router, I only see the following 2 interfaces:

Router>show ip int brief
Interface        IP-Address      OK?  Method    Status
Protocol
BRI0             unassigned      YES  not set   administratively down
down
Ethernet0        unassigned      YES  not set   administratively down
down
Router>

But I can't find the Serial interfaces.  I tried swapping out the DRAM
and Flash, but the same thing happen.  Please help.  Another thing I
noticed when the router boots up:

F3: 3343908+79112+202788 at 0x3000060  show flash

System flash directory:
File  Length   Name/status
  1   3423052  igs-g-l.110-9
[3423116 bytes used, 771188 available, 4194304 total]
4096K bytes of processor board System flash (Read ONLY)

And when i do show ver, it's not even showing up??

Processor board ID 02996147, with hardware revision 00000000
Bridging software.
Basic Rate ISDN software, Version 1.0.
1 Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interface.
1 ISDN Basic Rate interface.
4096K bytes of processor board System flash (Read ONLY)

Configuration register is 0x2102

Regards,
Hunt Lee