Vijay,

All you need is a default gateway on the router that points to the internet.

When an Internet destined packet from a workstation on a VLAN hits the
switch it gets dumped off on the router or MSFC since it doesn't have a
destination MAC address of a device on that VLAN. The router takes a look at
the IP and sees if it has a route. If it doesn't recognize the destination
network then it dumps it out the default gateway. Any return traffic will
have a destination IP and MAC address that the router and switch will
recognize.

Hope this helps.
        Karen