If you have multiple VLANS, then all of their traffic has to pass through a
router to talk between them anyway.  Can't you just use that same router to
either route to the internet or connect to a router that connects to the
internet?    There's really no need to segregate the internet traffic to
it's own VLAN, is only traffic to/from the internet would get intermingled
into the VLAN traffic anyway.

Mike W.