Okay gang, here's a challenge that I'm trying to overcome (warning:  it may
not be solvable)

I just got a 2514 where I couldn't get any response from the console port.
Of course, I tried changing baud rates, etc, but when I finally connected to
the AUX port, I was able to get in.  The enable password was cisco, so I
gleefully got into the config and changed the config register, hoping that
would solve the problem.  It didn't, so I did the next (very stupid) thing -
I erased the config (I'm beating my head against the desk as I type).  Now,
of course, the problem is when I go to the AUX port and try to get into
enable mode, I can't ("no password set").

Is there any way for me to "bypass" the console port by using the AUX port,
or have I just rendered this device useless until I find a way to fix the
console port?  I don't think I can get into ROMMON mode from the AUX port,
and I can't get into priveleged EXEC mode, either.

TIA,
-e-