Hey everyone,

I am currently studying for my CCNP, and should have it knocked off in a
couple of months.  For study material so far, I have pretty much just been
using the Cisco Press study guides and CCO.

I am just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for good books,
especially involving routing protocols such as OSPF/BGP/EIGRP, for someone
at the CCNP level looking towards gaining enough knowledge for the CCIE
written and eventually CCIE lab (gulp).  I am after not just a study guide,
but for more detailed info - not targetted at a specific exam but more to
increase the detail of my knowledge in these areas.

A couple that I am looking at (that you guys have talked about in this
list):
-Routing tcp/ip vol 2 by Cisco Press
-Top down network design by Priscilla

It would be great if you could make some suggestions as to what good books
you have found.

Thanks in advance!

Sam.