-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Howard C. Berkowitz
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 5:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MPLS [7:220]

>Does anyone have a simple MPLS configuration they could post?

>To solve what problem with MPLS?

Oh give it up, Howard. Nobody cares. All they want is The Answer.

I've been kicking around the CCIE list for several months now. People who
want to be CCIE's but don't read the RFC's. Or Comer. Or Stevens. Or
Berkowitz. Or Oppenheimer. Or anything else. Doyle, Halabi, and Caslow -
that's what gets you to the CCIE level! And why should they do otherwise? I
don't recall seeing anything on my lab that made me wish I'd spend more time
studying RFC's. Or TCP/IP theory. In fact just about everything I saw on my
lab made me wish I'd spent less time with the RFC's and more time doing
other things.

How does routing work? How does redistribution work? How does OSPF work? Who
cares? Just give me the configs that will help me pass. If I memorize enough
variations, I'm ready for anything the lab throws my way.

OK. Out of my system. Back to memorizing configs ;->

Chuck