John
I have the best luck with both price and speedy deliver
with www.BookPool.com which only has technical books and are a fraction of
the price you see on Amazon or any of the other sites......give them a try

-danny
""[EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Nemeth)""  wrote in
message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...