Doyle's TCP/IP Volume II is available at my local Chapters.  As is Internet
Routing Architectures by Halabi (worst case, you wait two-three days and get
it delivered).  I think part of the reason that these books may not be
available in the store is that it is expected that such titles be bought
online.... no excuse if you local chapters doesn't have them.

""[EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Nemeth)""  wrote in
message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...