Hello,

Well, I'm writing this while still in stunned amazement.  Whenever I read
anyone asking about books, my first response is ALWAYS bestbookbuys.com.
It's a sniffer site that goes to about 30 different booksellers and finds
the best price for the book that one is looking for.  Bookpool wins on some,
BooksAMillion wins on other titles, etc......

I was just about going to write a standard post stating to check
bestbookbuys.com.  I checked walmart.com before making my post and I'm glad
I did.  Walmart was cheaper, clearly, on all 3 BGP books I would recommend.
I was, and am still, STUNNED!!!

Anyway, here's my list of books and Walmarts price compared to the price at
BestBookBuys (best new price):

Title
Walmart            BBB
1-Routing TCP/IP Vol. II - Doyle   ISBN 1578700892            $49
$60.94

2-BGP-4 Comnd/Config - Parkhurst ISBN-158705017X        38.50
48.79

3-Internet Routing Arch - Halabi  ISBN 157870233X              38.50
43.84

I realize that there would probably be some differences because of shipping
to Canada.

Good luck!!
Sean C.

PS - was a Canuck fan till Bure went to Florida- go Panthers!
CCNP, CCDP, MCSE
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]