I don't know if this will work, but it's worth mentioning....

The new partner application requires you to have CCO login.  If you don't
have a login, you can't complete the application.
At the bottom of the application page is a "get login" button.  I haven't
tried this, but you may be able to fill out the information and obtain very
basic CCO access.
The page is http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/765/partner_programs/apply/
If anyone uses this to obtain CCO access, let me know.  I'm curious if it
works.

Craig